Heads of the SNS Master
Pr. Guillaume CAPTIER
Faculté de Médecine – Université de Montpellier
Chirurgie orthopédique-plastique pédiatrique
Laboratoire d’anatomie de Montpellier
Tél : 33(0)4 67 14 96 21
Pr. Emmanuel LE CLEZIO
Faculté des Sciences
Institut d’Electronique et des Systèmes
ACO- CC 05 003
860 rue de Saint-Priest
34095 Montpellier Cedex 05
Tél : 33(0)4 6714 32 07
Madame FABRY Claudie
FACULTÉ DES SCIENCES
CC 92000 Place Eugène Bataillon
34095 Montpellier Cedex 5
Tél : 33(0)4 67 14 96 21
28 septembre 2021
Première demi-journée de Conférences Médecine et TIC
1. Diba Ayache, doctorante IES, Analyse et diagnostic de l’air exhalé par spectroscopie photi-acoustique.
2. Paul Hagen, Chirurgien ORL Clinique Beau-Soleil, Environnement et contraintes en pratique chirurgicale ORL.
3. Lucas Lavenir, doctorant LIRMM, Guidage du geste chirurgical pour la pose de neuroprothèses auditives par fusion d’images US/CT.
STRONG STUDENT ASSOCIATION
The association AsTicCot is the association of the Master Sciences and Numerics for Health. It aims to provide students with a platform for exchange and discussion with new and old students (alumni directory) in a good atmosphere. To do this, the sharing of courses and annals has been put in place. Deplus, AsTiCot organizes integration and evening weekends.
For more information visit www.astico.fr
or contact email@example.com
Investing in the fields of Science and Digital Technology is necessary to create the professions of the future. Demographic changes, the aging population, the general progress of medicine, the search for security, the complexity of processes, the development of new molecules and the technological evolutions within medicine, have increased the demands in the Health domain. In terms of both therapeutic research and organization of the care system and individual needs, expectations and demands are high.
Presentation of the Master
Open house: Saturday, February 11th, 2023
- Submit your application (from 18 April 2021):
- You are already a student of the UM or another university, you can apply via the e-candidate platform of the university: https://ecandidat.umontpellier.fr/ecandidat/#!accueilView
- You are a foreign student and wish to continue your studies in France within our master. In this case, please follow the procedure Campus France: https://www.campusfrance.org/fr/page/procedure-cef-creez-votre-dossier.
- You are not (or have not been for more than 1 year) a student and you want to resume your studies in further education. Please contact Ms. Sophie Winckel (firstname.lastname@example.org) for administrative information.
- Please also contact the pedagogical manager (s) of the course you are interested in for the purpose of presenting yourself and completing your file if necessary.
1 MASTER – 3 SPECIALTIES
Engineering Devices for Health – IDS
This specialty aims to train students in the theoretical and practical master’s degree in medical robotics, signal processing, sensors and their measurement chain. These acquired skills find their applications in health fields.
Head of the Specialty:
Inquiry – Specialty IDS:
Biomedical Physics – PhyMed
Training offering multidisciplinary knowledge in the field of physics applied to health: from the physics of biological systems to the physics of ionizing radiation. It also delivers strong training in the physical foundations of medical imaging.
Inquiry – Specialty PhyMed:
Engineering Complement – IC
This course aims to offer the possibility to Master students to follow an engineering training in a school of the IMT network.
A bi-diplomating training
Building on the complementarity of engineering courses with the specialties of the different courses of the master, it is accessible as a double degree Master and Engineer. The selected students follow courses at the end of which the students of the Institut Mines-Télécom and its partner institutions have the opportunity to obtain the Master of Science and Numerology for Health from the University of Montpellier in addition to their degree in engineering, while master’s students have the opportunity to obtain an engineering degree from one of the schools of the Institute Mines-Telecom in addition to their master.
The ICT & Health Montpellier training offer is aimed at students from the world of computer science, electronics and automation, as well as physics, biology, medicine, dentistry, physics and pharmacy. Since 2010, more than 200 professionals have been trained, nearly 20% of them through vocational or in-house training. Opportunities are mainly found in technology companies, consulting and IT service companies and health care providers: hospitals, healthcare providers, insurance and prevention actors.
Contact: Pr. Gérard Dray